Attentional Leadership™ 1080° Sweep App
Take your performance and leadership skills to the next level with
1080° Sweep Assessment
The Attentional Leadership™ 1080° Sweep Assessment is your newest tool in identifying and targeting your most vital Flow Skills which need your focus. With our 1080° Sweep Assessments you will be able to analyze your unique Meaningful Life Arenas (MLAs) and establish a plan for growth.
ASSESS YOUR TEAM/ORGANIZATION
More than a tool for measuring individual flow, The Attentional Leadership™ 1080° Sweep Assessment can also be used to measure team and organizational flow and performance.
S.M.A.R.T Goal Tracking
Setting up your goal will includes other actions, including identifying your inputs and expected outputs:
- 1080° Sweep has a built-in goal tracker. This allows you to log your progress every day for your goals, Your input is what you’re doing to achieve your goal, as a measurable scale. (i.e. minutes preparing for the day, hours of sleep, etc.)
- Clarifying your input answers these questions: What am I going to do and how am I going to measure it?
- Your output is what is going to change as you progress towards your goal as a measurable scale. (i.e. a more focused day, more daily energy).
- Clarifying your outcome answers these questions: What is going to change? How am I going to measure it?
Skill Targeted Improvment
Prior to taking your Attentional Leadership™ 1080° Sweep Assessment, it is important to identify a single Meaningful Life Arena (MLA) that you wish to assess using these questions (for example, work, family, tennis, hobby, etc.). As you answer each question, make sure to answer them relative to your chosen MLA (for example, you may be assessing flow within your work, but not your family or golf game).
As you focus in your individual MLAs, with the results of your Attentional Leadership™ 1080° Sweep Assessment, you will be able to identify the Flow Assets and Flow Liabilities that are specific to a specific MLA. By identifying and targeting the individual Flow Assets and Flow Liabilities that either contribute to or inhibit your flow, you will be able to take your performance and leadership skills to the next level.
The Attentional Leadership™ 1080 Sweep Assessment is designed to help you identify your Flow Assets and Flow Liabilities en route to discovering your “one thing” or WIN (What’s Important now).
- Step 1: Take your assessment
- Step 2: Review your top 5 Flow Assets and Flow Liabilities
- Step 3: Identify your WIN (What’s Important Now)
- Step 4: Set your SMART Goal and plan
- Step 5: Build your scorecard to measure progress
- Step 6: Take daily action, track your inputs and outcomes, and reflect on your process
- Step 7: Use built in library and tools to support your success
The Attentional Leadership™ 1080 Sweep Assessment contains multiple assessments that can be used by individuals, teams, and entire organizations to identify key factors that contribute to or inhibit peak states of performance and flow.